Monday, May 3, 2010

Best Lawyer Ever!! Louis Capazzi Jr.!!

This blog is about my lawyer Lou Capazzi and how amazing he truly is. I have used two other lawyers about 6 years ago for a nasty divorce and custody case. With my previous lawyers I did manage to get divorced with most of my stuff though the ex-wife did gouge my pretty good. More importantly I lost sole custody of my two beautiful kids. Now I am one of those fathers who get to see his kids only every other weekend.
I was introduced to Lou through my mother of all people who had Lou as her personal lawyer for something like 15 years. She swore by him and still says to this day Lou will be her lawyer until the day she dies. So when my first company went under and I had to file bankruptcy I went to Lou. He was straightforward and direct from the beginning and let me know he had everything taken care of. Then about 6 months later he took care of all the legal aspects of setting up my new business and closing on a commercial property. No questions asked, no complications, no questions, just how every lawyer should operate.
Lou is not just my lawyer either, after working with him a few times we became good friends. That is when I started to see how Lou works. He is the most driven person I have ever met. Once he sets his mind on something he does not stop until it is done to his satisfaction, and he happens to be a perfectionist. That is a deadly combination for any lawyer but the thing that sets him apart, and as far as I am concerned far above any other lawyer is his genuine interest and concern for his clients. Lou does not just see a dollar sign when he looks at you and that is honestly how I felt with my previous attorneys. He genuinely wants to help and do everything in his power to do so.
I recommended Lou to a close friend of mine when his house was up for foreclosure and Lou did what he does and stopped the sheriff sale. He then negotiated a loan modification with the bank to make his payments easier and take some of the weight off his back. Needless to say my friend is shouting praises about Lou as well.
All in all, I would recommend Lou Capazzi to anyone in New Jersey and if your in a nearby state anyone associated or referenced by him. Overall I love the guy and can't thank him enough for all his help.

No comments:

Post a Comment